Sorry for my late post, but here it is, I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you so much to Abby http://livebeginsat30.blogspot.com/ for awarding me the Stylish Blogger award! I'm really thrilled! I have groupies!! Thanks again Abby!
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!
Okay so here are seven things about me:
1. Im really shy to the point that if you dont say hi to me first, I will not say Hi too, Im scared if you reject me lol, but one you get to know me Im very down to earth, very approaching and very friendly, but sometimes I can be moody too.
2. Im sensitive type of person, but that doesnt mean you cant joke with me, you can throw joke on me as long as its not green joke. I hate arguing also, I dont want to argue to any people, it will really affect my mood in everyday life, so I try to balance my relationship with all the people I meet.
3. Im a devoted woman, devoted to God, devoted to being a catholic, devoted to my husband, even if his so far away from me right now, devoted to my family. Im religious person bcuz I grow up to a mother and Grandmother who is very religious and brought us up the right way.
4. I dont know how to cook but I think Im good when it comes to making desserts, When i have a chance and if I have the money I will definitely go to cooking class, Im jealous with my husband he is a good cook.
5. Im a music lover, When i was young I wanted to be a Singer, I think I can sing well, will at least not in bad tune lol. But I didnt have the chance to pursue my talent so right now Im just a desperate singer lol.
6. Im a petlover well me and my husband, when I was a little kid I used to have few kittens and dogs, when I meet my husband I was so happy he is also a petlover like me and becuz of that I have a lot of pets now, I have a 5 year old cat, I have fishes, chickens, turkey. What I really miss is having a dog.
7. And lastly I wanted to be a journalist even before when I was in college, but did not finish my college due to financial issues. But know I can be like a journalist cuz im into blogging now.
Here are some of the great blogs that I read, and some that I have passed on a Stylish Blog Award too. I'm sorry that there aren't the required 15, but I just don't read that many blogs. I have to finish running my errands.