Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!





Questions for Friday, November 19th: (Special thanks to
Colleen, Sandy, Bethany, Adena, and a question from the deck of random question cards, for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)
Five Question Friday!
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Actually nothing, I like all songs about Christmas.

 

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
When my husband was still here with me, yeah we cuddle and after that we proceed to sleep on opposite sides of the bed.

 

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Thanks God no, not yet.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Well i just buy little by little, If i saw something that i want and need then I will buy it. I think theres no giving gifts this year, its hard times, I cant afford it! maybe if I win the lotto hahah.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Oh gosh I want cash, so that i can start processing my visa and I can be with my husband already. Santa do you hear me?


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to pass along a Stylish Blogger Award to you! You can find the directions to pay it forward, and claim your button at http://livebeginsat30.blogspot.com Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...