Saturday, November 20, 2010





Happy Turkey Day 2010






 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Happy Turkey Day 2010
1. Tell us about you very favorite (yes we know that's redundant) Thanksgiving.

My Favorite when its Thanksgiving time is the food, especially the Turkey and Apple pie, and of course pumpkin pie, but overhere in the Philippines we dont celebrate Thanksgiving, but i have to chance to expereince it, because my husband is American. Thanks to him, but this year his not here with me so no Thanksgiving for me.

2. What are you doing for Turkey Day this year?

Nothing, As I said my husband is not here with me.


3. If you were to go to somebody else’s house, what would be your favorite dish to bring?

I think mash potato cu'z its so easy to make lol

4. Tell us about the funniest person that you'll be with this Thanksgiving.

Maybe just myself lol

5. What would surprise us to know about your Thanksgivings?

That I cant celebrate it this year!

6. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you’re happy to see?

Well last year it was just Me and my husband and we invite a couple of friends that we like, but we also got invited to a Thanskgiving group, its a mix of guest, not all them that we know.

7. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it?

As i said , I live in the Philippines so we dont celebrate Thanksgiving.

8. We know you've been asked this probably 15 times this week. But share with us in 2010, what are you most thankful for?

Im thankful for my husband, until know i cant still believe I married the right guy for me, I found my soulmate, He is my soulmate. And Im also thankful for the graces received, and of course good health, and Im thankful for my Family.

9. Okay, the big question: are you going to 'attend' any of the "Black Friday" sales? ...and if you are, are you hard core serious like the 5 am "be there" crowd?

Maybe If Im in the sates lol.


This the picture taken on last year Thanksgiving! Enjoy it


 Thats me taking picture of our food before we demolish it.
 My husband made this, it took like 3 hrs. to cook it.
My Husband doing the preparation of the Turkey!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! i found you on the blog hop. I am your newest follower!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and GORGEOUS! I'm also giving away a $110 baby carrier:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there fellow Pinay, no Thanksgiving for us too. But looking forward to noche buena soon, yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi joni, thanks for the comment. yes its almost christmas, Im gonna celebrate christmas without my husband for the first time that weve been together, just thinking of it makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...