Friday, November 12, 2010

Harry Potter





I love magic! when I was a kid, I used to think that I have magic, and I will imagine that I can move things without touching them, maybe I'm weird before. Anyway, speaking of magic, The Deathly Hallows is going to be showing soon!  I can't wait to see the movie, as I have been waiting for the Part 1 finale of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, I read the book and its really interesting ending, how Harry manages to kill  Voldemort. It's so sad this is the last movie of Harry Potter, well the second to last (part 2 is on July 2011). I'm really a fan, I remember before I used to think Harry Potter movies is just for kids hahah, and its not true, Its for all ages! Its one week to go, and it will be showing, Im too excited, too bad my husband is not here to watch with me, he is the one who introduced me to the world of Magic!
http://wwwbloggercomevrydayfish.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...