Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Mayhem: Shopping tips





With the holiday shopping season in full swing, we want to hear your shopping tips for the situations below.
Have fun!
So here is my tips:

1. You mention to your neighbor, with the body odor, that you are heading out to the mall in the morning. Neighbor asks to go with. What do you say?

I'm a pretty blunt  so I would make mention of the fact that "dude, you stink, hit the showers if you're going in my car."


2. You go up and down every aisle in the parking lot until you finally scope out that perfect place. You patiently pull over to the side and put your signal on to wait for the person pulls out. Someone snags your spot before you can pull in. What do you do?

Happens sometimes, best just to move on to another spot.

3. You find that perfect sweater for grandpa and it's the last one in that size. Some lady with three screaming kids approaches you and asks for the sweater for her husband who is deployed in Iraq. What do you do?

Hard to answer, would depend on how sincere the person was in their plea... ie are they telling the truth. Quite a few people wo lie about husbands deployed overseas just to get sympathy.

4. You found the perfect gift for your best friend and you notice that there are no less than 100 people in line in front of you.  Unfortunately, you just drank 3 cups of coffee before you entered the store. What do you do?
100 people? Seriously? Where did you have to go shop, Soviet Russia? I've never had 100 people in line in front of me for anything so sorry I can't relate.

5. You're within 10 people of the checkout after waiting in line for 40 minutes and the person in front of you lets three people in line- he was just saving the spot. What do you do?

Gosh you grin and bear it, creating a scene for stupid things is just not worth the time. Sure I'm fuming inside, but there's nothing to be done about it.


6. You get to the check out and your card is declined. What do you do?

We have a miracle thing now called computers and the internet, lets you check your balance before you leave the house so I never have the embarassment of a declined card.

7. Oops...you forgot to buy something for Aunt Edna. Do you regift the fruit cake George from next door gave you?

Depends on the fruitcake and if Aunt Edna really means anything to me. I have a particular "aunt" in mind when I say yes I would regift, bonus points if the fruitcake is moldy or harder than Obama's head.

8. Are you planning on doing most of your shopping in the stores or online this year?
Stores, I'm unemployed so it's just small simple gifts this year for those closest to me. lol

2 comments:

  1. I've actually seen those long lines on Black Friday's, which is why I don't do Black Friday any more.

    Thanks for playing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your answer for #4. Seriously, 100 people?!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...