Welcome to the Queen's Meme #60!
Since we are having a meme birthday I thought I'd wax celebratory. Do you mind?
Let's walk in the footsteps of one Mark Twain, who said..."
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not."
So imagine you're 60 even if you're not and answer the questions.
There will be cake.
1. When I'm 60 I hope to know more about ____Sex________ and less about ___Constipation_______.
2. At my 60th birthday party, I can only invite 3 people.
My husband, My kids,hopefully My mum.
3. "To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am" said Bernard Baruch.
What do you consider old age? is when youre to old to think.
When you're too old to laugh
4. Tom Stoppard was overheard saying, "Age is a high price to pay for maturity."
What does "maturity" mean to you at any age?
When you stop being interested in Twilight
5. Joan Rivers said "Looking fifty is great… if you're sixty."
Do you worry about age lines and wrinkles?
How do you plan to preserve your wonderful selves?
Exercise, a lot of prayers and Yoga
6. Comment on this quote by Euripides
"If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes."
Euripides pants cuz your too fat.
7. Pablo Picasso said, "One starts to get young at the age of sixty and then it's too late."
What do you do now to stay young and enjoy your life?
I try not to anwer stupid polls(joke)
I told you there would be cake.