Monday, November 29, 2010

Saturday 9: Dark Lady





Sorry for the late post, I was busy running errands.


1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
Yes a lot of times when I was young, Well its scary cuz I think before that they really know your future, I mean some fortune teller is good but others is fake.


2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation?

Walk away or run.

3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”

To be with my husband, a good career for my husband, and to have kids lot of kids.

4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?

I already meet him.

5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do?

To be far away from my husband.

6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?

Yes.

7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?:

The golden rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?

Being too honest sometimes.

9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving

Yeah I used to celebrate it when my husband was still here in the philippines, He is back in the U.S now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...