Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme





Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
I think some people that are succesful right now, I want to know how they started, and how there life before when there still poor.

2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
Hmmm I think I dont have one lol

3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
That i have a mini grocery(sari sari store), thats why sometimes Im late in posting my article, Im busy running my store.

4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
I want to change it, but havent think yet whats gonna be the Title of it.

5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
When someone is reading and commenting.

6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
I think Im going to attend a mass and go to confession, then Im going to spend time with my family and husband and show them my love.

7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Highblood pressure, cuz overhere in the Phil., a lot of people died bcuz of highblood pressure.

8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Staying in the internet for long hours, that to the point that i got sick bcuz of it.

9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
My favorite book is Harry potter series.

10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
I think the cologne that Im using before when were still in dating stage with my husband, He really like the smell of it even if its  just a cheap cologne, so im still using it now lol.

3 comments:

  1. Great SS! I love your answer for the last question. Really lovely. Have a nice week!

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!Ive already drafted my answers and hopefully it will be posted on the 12 Dec in My World is getting smaller everyday. It is nice to know people who love blogging and of course being a regular fan of SundayStealing. Im glad that my blogsite is featured as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also do share with your SocialVibe gaining you 8 points!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...