Image by Sifu Renka via FlickrHello there, its time for tuesday recipes, this recipe is our favorite (me and my husband), its really good especially with rice. This is not so healthy because of the oils, so its okay to have this every week. Hope you like it.
COCONUT MILK SOUP WITH CHICKEN [ thai food : tom kha kai ]Ingredients:
Thai Recipe IngredientsInstructions:
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 2-3 medium pieces fresh galangal, peeled and sliced
* 3 chicken breast fillets (cut into well pieces)
* 2 teaspoons chilies, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
* 5 coriander leaves for garnish
Thai Food Preparations
1. Add coconut milk, chicken stock and galangal in a pan.
2. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken pieces and chili to pan, simmer for another 6 minutes. Continue stirring until cooked and all ingredients mixed well.
4. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Add coriander leaves Before serving, garnished with remaining coriander leaves.
(For 2 Serving)