1. “I can do anything. In GQ, I appeared as a man.”
What have you done that really surprised people?
I think when I married my husband, who is American, all our neighbor are surprised and amazed.
2. “I suppose there is a lot of toughness in me.”
What was the last thing that happened that showed you how tough you are?
I think im tough,a lot of people say im tough. Well i can say im tough right now because my husband is miles and miles away from me, He is in America. and its not easy to be far away with your love one, and I think Im tough to wake up everymorning and face each day with out my husband.
3. “I try to exist in a world where there is freedom of opinion, where you're allowed to make jokes. I don't want to live in some PC world where no-one's allowed to say anything.”
What do you think about being PC (politically correct)?
I think there okay, but sometimes its annoying if the person talks about it all the time.
4. “I find it difficult to say this, but I'm quite a loving person and I've always been loving to my friends. In the long run, that pays off. I'm very interested in other people, and if you are, they're interested in you.”
Do you have an easy time making friends?
Oh yes, its easy for me to make friends, but its so hard to keep them.
5. “Remember that I was out of the closet at the age of sixteen. My parents knew I was gay; I`d had to tell them.”
At what age and situation were you in when you “came out”, in the sense of true honesty, with your parents?
Well definitely Im not a Gay or lesbian, thanks God for that!
6. “People say things about me all the time and I get over it. I`ve had some appalling things told about me.”
What is the worst lie that was told about you that you felt compelled to respond to?
That my husband is a millionare, that people always think that we have lots of money, and i hate it.
7. “I'd rather have a cup of tea than sex.”
Are there a lot of things more important than sex to you?
Of course, like cuddling, and talking some important stuff.
8. “I knew style and content went hand in hand.”
What celebrity do you find that their sense of style speaks to you?
I think Alicia Keys and Madonna, Locally its Anne Curtis.
9. “In the '60s everybody wanted to be the Beatles or the Stones, in the '70s there were bands everybody tried to emulate, like Led Zeppelin. And I think in the '80s you had lots of bands that had quite individual sounds, ... '80s Rewind.”
What do you think about today's music? How does it compare to what you consider YOUR day?
Nothing can compare to old music, music now adays is boring, i mean not all, but what i hate is the rap music, the lyrics are non sense, an dthey just keep repeating it, and some musician they cant write thier own song, they have to revived old song and then they ruin the song, oh gosh!
10. “Most psychiatrists or analysts are a waste of time.”
What do you think about shrinks and psychologists?
I think they just do thier job.