Today we picked Judy Garland. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
Have you ever realized that you were trying to be like someone else?
Yes, before when I was in college, I used to imitate my idols, like Jennifer Lopez etc.
2. "Behind every cloud is another cloud."
Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about things?
Definetly im optimistic.
3. "How strange when an illusion dies. It's as though you've lost a child."
Tell us about a time when you realized your perception of reality was an illusion.
When I was still single before, I used to think my exboyfriend really loves me, but I guess it just my illusion.
4. "I've never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back."
Have you ever felt someone was watching you a bit too closely?
Yes, sometimes especially before when were still renting a house, I used to feel weird stuff.
5. "If you have to be in a soap opera try not to get the worst role."
Have you ever had a job that you were embarrassed by?
I think when I was working as a pump girl in a gasoline station, I mean no offense to all who works as one but I feel before its the lowest job you can get when your struggling cuz you did not finish schooling.
6. 'In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people."
Do you feel that you need a lover to make you feel “whole”?
Well, Im married already, just the problem is my husband is not here with me.
7. "If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?"
Tell us about a time when you felt lonely.
I feel lonely sometimes cuz I miss my Husband!
8. "I can live without money, but I cannot live without love."
Would you rather be rich and alone or live with love from a lover?
I rather live with love from a lover. I never dreamed to be rich, though sometimes
I hope I win the lottery lol.
9. "I try to bring the audience's own drama - tears and laughter they know about - to them."
Tell us about the last movie that you saw where you could feel the drama as though you were living it.
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, the part when harry try to console hermione cuz she misses ron , that time ron leave, so harry took hermiones hand and they dance, and the background music makes me cry so hard, I just miss my husband so much.
10. "I was born at the age of twelve on an MGM lot."
What was your life like at 12?
I was in grade six that time, Our life is so simple back then, I remember Im always happy and just naive.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join