Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner!








When I glanced at my calendar today I had to do a double take, it's almost Christmas already! It's hard to believe that time can go by so quickly as it seems like just yesterday it was April and my husband was going back to the states.
For me and my family its hard to celebrate christmas this year financially, we had a lot of emergencies happen to us this year, First my nephew got dengue fever, and we (me and my husband) spend a lot of money to pay the hospital bills, but we did not regret doing it,what important for us is the health of our nephew, he is in good health now thanks to God,we love him so much and treated him as our own son. Second is we fix our house which is part of our plan but its a wrong decision we made, because we end up with no money left. As of this moment my  husband is unemployed, but his gonna go back to work on May next year hopefuly, and once he start working again,   we can really start processing my visa application, yes me and my  husband is planning to live in the U.S, but he has to petition me first, which is so hard and the process will take years, not to mention the money you will spend with all the paper work, so im just here thinking and praying that God will hasten the time, so that I could be with my husband again. Its so hard to be away from your loved ones, especially this holiday season. But of course im still excited for christmas, one thing im excited for  is the 9 mornings, we call it Simbang Gabi or Misa de Gallo.
In the Philippines, its our tradition every christmas, to attend the 9 mornings, it is a series of nine dawn masses, the mass starts as early as 3:00 am, and its begins on December 16th and ends of the midnight of the 24th of December, which is the midnight mass.
So this video that im sharing is from John Lennon, Happy Christmas (War is Over), I will never get tired of hearing this song every christmas, its a sad christmas song but the message is very good. Merry Christmas to all of you, wherever you are in the world!

Fishlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...