Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Queen's Meme #63 ~ The Frivolous Christmas Meme





My Christmas tree 2008
My Christmas tree 2009 
1. Amazon.com or the Mall
I love going to the mall especially this holidays.

2. Bows or ribbons
Ribbons a lot of it.

3. Expensive or sale tags
It would be sale tags this year, Im on a budget.
4. Long list or short
Short this year.
5. Wrapped packages or gift bags
Its exciting if its wrapped.

6. Eggnog or vodka
Vodka for me.

7. Have you finished your shopping?
Have to start it this week.
8. A Christmas Carol or The Bible Story?
Difinetly A Christmas Carol, miss watching it.

9. Are you Scrooge or Santa's Helper?
Santas helper ;-)
10. Did you ever catch Santa Claus in the act?
No, but i know even before its just BS lol.

11. Tell me about your Christmas tree...gotta pic?
Yes, it our first christmas tree as a couple, we bought it 2 years ago, wow
how the time flies.


12. Christmas carols or Rock Station
Christmas carols.

13. Do you believe in Elves?
Whats that?

14. I am looking for Santa. Describe him for me.
Im looking for him too lol

15. Do you leave cookies out or bourbon?
I would like bourbon.

16. White lights or multi-colored
White lights.

17. Wreaths on the doors, windows, outside?
No wreaths this year.

18. Who are the 3 wisest wise men in your life?
My hubby,my nephe and my brother.

19. Is Christmas religious or commercial for you?
Religious for me, especially here in the Philippines were we have simbang gabi(9 mornings).

20. Ever kiss under the mistletoe?
I would love to experience it.

21. Stars or angels on top of the tree 
This year its a star.

22. Who deserves to get a lump of coal for Christmas and why?
Hahah a lot of people
23. Who is #7 in the 12 Days of Christmas song?
Seven swan a awimming?

24. Snail mail cards or e-cards
Mail cards.

25. What do you want for Christmas?
I want my husband, but i know its imposible so just peace on earth
and love for all.



2 comments:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the eggnog...love the stuff.
    I also love fish...especilaay bluegill.
    Thanks for the return follow and my wish for you is that you have the best Christmas ever.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...