Welcome to Saturday 9, this week its all about Chicago, the song is Hard Habit to Break, well right timing I like this song its kinda mushy love song.
1. Do you have any habits or rituals at this time of year?
Yes we have a lot of rituals or habits especially this New year, like you have to have coins in your pocket, Yo have to wear polkadots clothes so that you will have money the whole year and a lot of other rituals.
2. Polar bears seem to do well in the snow... How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? ...and if you're posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It's okay to admit it...
Well I live in the Philippines so i dont have a problem with snow, but sometimes we want a fair share of coldness overhere, its summer all year overhere.
3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I remember a stuff toy that my grandparents from my father side gave me, but I dont really enjoy playing girly stuff, when i was young, i like playing in outdoors with my playmates playing hide and seek and just running around.
4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
It would be free tax lol.
5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Not far away, sometimes the disadvantage of it is your relatives can easily visit you and just want to loan money from you.
6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?
I did not celebrate Thanksgiving this year due to the fact that my hubby is not here with me.
7. In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
I would love to experience to riding a horse, maybe that would be fun.
8. What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...
Right now, my mood for christmas song is from Frank Sinatra i have it on my celphone, its my ring tone now lol, what I dont want to hear is all christmas songs from Carpenters, Im just so sick of hearing it.
9. What is your least favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player...
what I dont want to hear is all christmas songs from Carpenters, Im just so sick of hearing it.