Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Reason to Believe





1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part?
Hmm I think yes, but i dont remeber the details sorry.

2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?
It was last april this year, me and my husband was just renting a house, and so he has to go back to work in the states, and so I move to my parents house and live with them, until my husband will comeback next year.

3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.
I love shopping online too, cuz there just so many choices, and you will have time to choose. For other stuff that only you can find in the malls, thats the time i have to drag myself cuz im just so lazy to go out.

4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?
Yes it was Tuesday tune.

5. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A machine that can remove acne scars!

6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?
Im not yet done,eventhough its so hard this year for us, I still have to budget and give gifts this christmas, and you cant really say no to a christmas party, I still have to buy that gifts soon.

7. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Yes, our tree is up, and it looks like a real christmas tree now thanks to my mum, we have the christmas star, we call it a parol overhere, some lights outdoor and of course the belen,(nativity scene).

8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
For me it is better, because when i was young i just dream to live in a bahay kubo house, really im not kidding, I love to live in a province, but since I found my loving husband, in Gods time maybe I can experience to live a diferent life with him in the U.S., but it doesnt really matter where we live, what is important for me right now is just to be with my husband, doesnt matter if its here or everywhere.

9. Tell us about something you'll miss about 2010.
Honestly I dont think i have something that i will miss in 2010, Im excited for  a new year.
Cant wait for 2011 to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...