Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Lost





The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an African split-toed frog and the number 369.

1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often?
    Yes here in the Philippines, as long as your 18 years old you are allowed to go to a bar.

2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president?
    Sarah Palin? lol hope not

3. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
    Yes, especially if the place is old and abandoned or someone commit suicide in those place.

4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel?
     Not interested

5. What if had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
    My gosh a lot of things.

6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
I will never forget when i was young, I open a snail mail that belongs to my neighbor, and i really regret doing it until now.

7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient?
   Yes it is intrusive, especially if the person is too hook on it, especially texting, its annoying.

8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Harley or andbody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you? Cell phone, My prayer book and picture of my husband.

9. We've decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
   Hmmm, I think I would change all the corupts politician.

10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it?
Depends where it came from lol

Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday


1 comment:

  1. The first one made me laugh, because I did actually get into a bar and drink before I was 21. I was 20 and had a fake ID. LOL It worked but I was petrified the whole time I was going to get thrown out, or sent to jail, or something!!! LOL Good memories!!
    http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...