Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Philosophy 101





The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an Mexican Umbrella Lady and the number 3693.

1. First, an easy one. In 25 words or less, what's your philosophy on life?
    My philsophy in life right now is to be always think positive, and that everything happen for a reason.

2. Which country is your spiritual home? Why?
   For me it would be the country I was born, Philippines, despite of the negatives that is happening in my country, I can still say theres still a lot of people who is a real christian and catholic, who really do thier duty as son of God.

3. Tell us something about the oldest living member of your family. We mean as opposed to the oldest dead one.
It would be my dad,  he is 55 years old.

4. Tell us something about the youngest member of your family.
Its my brother Glenn, 23 years old, we love him, I think his a good boy.

5. Now we’ll do random. Have you ever had a negative experience at a gym (with other patrons, equipment, trainer) or with the gym themselves?
  Yes, with the threadmill, its so hard to keep up with it.

6. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
  No one, they have different attitudes, but that makes them unique.

7. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (and not to get more wishes), what would it be, and why?
  Hmm, it would be hard, well I think it would be to be with my husband this christmas and forever.

8. What were you doing 1 year ago?
  I think we were  doing Christmas shopping that time with my husband.

9. Time to belly up to the bar. What drink can I getcha?
  I would like to try tequilla lol

10. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
  It would be with my husbands and our friends in north cotabato, its 7 hrs. drive from the city here in Davao  City.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could help you with the tequila.

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/who-the-heck-isnt-going-to-say-something-lottery-related/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck tequila, you'll have to get with Cathy to try that one, I don't drink the stuff mahal.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...