Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Friends Blog Hop





Welcome to "Winter Friends" December 29.

This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.
This is hosted by Snack Bar Reviews, 3 Princes and a Princess 2, Luvin My Lil Monkeys.



http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html


RULES

1. To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
2. Follow the person before you.
3. Have fun. Add the linky to your page to get more followers!









7 comments:

  1. Hi I found you on the blog hop and thought I'd say hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for participating in my Wednesday Blog Hop! Following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you're taking part in the Winter Blog Hop and that we found each other's blog! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to connect more with you through our writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture!!! Following you now.

    All the best,

    Clay
    http://www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by from
    undeservingrace.com I'd love to have you come over when you get the time! Happy day :)
    {tara}

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...