Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday! 1/7/11



1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
 I think from all the books I read last year, My favorite is
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Hmm at least once a year, I don't have insurance for it.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
 Gosh theres a lot but the one i remember is when me and some of my classmates got a drunk and our teacher reprimand us, I was so ashame that time.

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
I hope they will remember me as good person that has a good soul and good heart.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
I'm definitely superstitious lol, I think when you're a filipino its a common thing for us to be superstitious, we have a lot of superstitious beliefs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...