Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!






I want to greet you all a Prosperous New Year, We were quite busy up to the last minute preparing for the New Year's eve, but we have fun. Heres my wishes for you guys!!!

Marthin Luther
Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man his Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A  glad New Year to all the earth!

Movie: When Harry Met Sally
And I love that you are the last person
I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night
And its not because I'm lonely,
And its not because its New Year's Eve,
I came here tonight because when you realize
you want to spend the rest of your life with
somebody, you want the rest of your life to start
as soon as possible.

Edith Lovejoy Pierce
We will open at a book.
Its pages are blank. We are going
to put words on them ourselves. The
book is called "Opportunity" and
its first chapter is New Year's day.

Benjamin Franklin
Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors, and
let each New Year find you a
better man.

May we have a blessed year, and may God continue to bless us all. Thank you all for supporting my blog.
a Prosperous New Year to us all. Welcome 2011! To God be the Glory! Happy New Year!!!







2 comments:

  1. http://www.realmomreviews.net
    Following your blog! Please follow back!
    If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be awesome too!!
    http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
    Thanks for your time!
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Same to you! Looking forward to getting to know you better this year! It will surely be a GREAT, very EXCITING year for me!
    With HUGE ambitions. Meet you at Skype for a call soon: sabrinaefabio
    Greetings from
    SASA/ Sabrina
    the German girl in Italy

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...