Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday!








Questions for Friday, January 21st: (Special thanks to @thecoolestwifeSharayhaRachel,Angela, and Sandy for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, head on over to my community to offer up your best question suggestions (We need more! Please!)! Feel free to shout 'em out on Twitter, too! [@5crookedhalos]...if you remember, try to use the hashtag #5QF so they are accessible for ever!!)

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
Wow, I meet my husband in Myspace, for almost 5 years now. I was not looking for love that time, but guess what I think love found us.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
The office/living room, because my laptop is there and I'm always in the living room like almost everyday.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Too bad I don't have that talent. lol

4. What is your evening ritual?
Starts with checking my email and my blog, after that wash and clean my face, brush my teeth, say my prayer, think of how I miss my husband and zzzzzzz.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Oh gosh 8 hours but I only get 4-5 hrs because I stay up so late. I'm so bad!

















5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answers! I look forward to reading all of your future answers. Visiting from MBC! Have a great weekend! Stop by, if you get a chance. We’d love to have ya :)

    Your new friends,
    koco & viking

    kocoandviking.blogspot.com

    We’d love for you to come by and enter our huge giveaway that ends 1/22! 4 packages worth $69-$89 each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like that for your #5. I keep saying I will put ma self on a bedtime but I don't. I love to go to bed late and yet wake up early...i know that can't be good. I will do better! *smile* Have a Blessed filled Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Harvest For Tomorrow. I am your newest follower! Love the 5 questions - you really get to know someone...I might start participating! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mZ E,

    I'm glad i'm not the only one. It's so hard discipline your self. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wiggle my ears either lol..New GFC follower from the Sensational Sunday Hop~Shari

    http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...