Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rock and Roll Friday













Today we picked BLONDIE!


1. HANGING ON THE TELEPHONE : “ You’ve got me hangin on the telephone…”
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone?

No did not experience that.

2. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER : “One way or another, I’m gonna find ya. I’m gonna get ya , I’ll get ya…”
Where is the oddest place you agreed to meet someone?

It would be in the streets heheh.

3. PRETTY BABY : “Pretty baby, you look so heavenly. A neo nebula from under the sun…”
Post your baby picture here.im just 6 yrs old in dis pic...
This is the only picture I found, I'm 6 years old in this pic., This is taken when I'm attending the Flores de Mayo, I'm one of the Angel. :)


4. RIP HER TO SHREDS : “Check out those shoes. She looks like she stepped out of the middle of somebody’s blues. She looks like the Sunday comics, she thinks she’s Brenda Starr…”
Who did you last rip apart or gossip about?

Our neighbor, cu'z he was drunk and being stupid again.

5. ATOMIC : “Oh, oh heart make it magnificent. Tonight , tonight….”
Do you believe in nuclear energy? If not, what type of power do you prefer?

I hate science lol.

6. PICTURE THIS : “All I want is a photo in my wallet. A small remembrance of something more solid. All I want is a picture of you.”
Are you into photography? What do you usually photograph?

Yes, I like taking pics, but right now not so anymore as my camera is old and I need a new one.

7. DENIS : “Denis Denis I’m so in love with you. You’re my king. I’m in heaven every time I look at you…”
What is your favorite name that is used by both boys and girls (Example: Jean/Gene)?

Sam/Sam

8. UNION CITY BLUE : “Oh ho, oh ho, what are we gonna do? Union, union, union city blue. Tunnel to the other side. It becomes daylight.”
Are you in a union? Do you believe in them?

My husband is, I dunno, maybe.

9. HEART OF GLASS : “Love is so confusing there’s no peace of mind. If I fear I’m losing you, it’s just no good. You teasing like you do…”
When was the last time you teased someone?

I always tease my husband every time we skype, and also my nephew,I love teasing him cu'z he get easily frustrated.

10. DREAMING : “Dream, dream. Even fir a little while. Dream, dream. Filling up an idle hour. Fade away….radiate…”
What do you daydream about?

I daydream about being with my husband, like yesterday I went to SM mall, and I suddenly miss him, cu'z we used to go to that mall when he was still here last year.

11. CALL ME : “Cover me with kisses baby, cover me with love. Roll me in designer sheets, I’ll never get enough…”
Should prostitution be legal? Why or why not?

No, I'm against it.

12. RAPTURE : “Fab Five Freddy told me everbody’s fly…”
Who is your favorite rap artist, or if you don’t like rap music, what about it do you dislike?
I like Eminem but not all his music though, Jay-z is cool too.


13. EAT TO THE BEAT : “Hey you gotta tummy ache, and I remember sitting in the bathroom drinking up a seltzer. Eat to the beat…”
When was the last time you had a tummy ache and what caused it?

I had it the other day, I think I ate buko salad, its a coconut salad.


1 comment:

  1. You DO look like an angel! : ) Love the fact you like Eminem and Jay Z. Have a great weekend! Thanks for playing my meme.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...