Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme






1. What time did you get up this morning?
I always sleep late since my husband is not here with me, so its late for me also to get up in the morning like 11 am lol.


2. How do you like your steak?
Well done, yes I'm a Filipina, we want it cooked well!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I miss watching CSI.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Wherever my husband is, I'll be happy wherever it is in the world.


.6. What did you have for breakfast?
Pasta and dessert called maha de blanca.


7. What is your favorite cuisine?
A lot, asian, chinese, american and italian.


8. What foods do you dislike?
I didn't like spinach.


9. Favorite place to eat?
Right now just in the house, cuz its lonely when you eat out alone.

10. Favorite dressing?
Simple and Italian.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Nothing.


12. What are your favorite clothes?
shorts and tee shirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Quiapo in Manila, then USA if Gods will, Italy and Rome.


14. Cup ½-empty or ½-full?
Always think positive, half full always.


15. Where would you want to retire?
Doesnt really matter as long as I have my husband with me.


16. Favorite time of day?
afternoon.


17. Where were you born?
Philippines


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball.


19. Who do you think will never call you again?
Exes lol

20. Person you expect to call you next?
My husband.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?
The one next to me lol

22. Bird watcher?
Most definitely not.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am the epitome of a night person. Morning people make no sense to me!

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes A cat, fishes and chickens.


25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
nothing lately.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
When I was really little, I wanted to be a teacher then I wanted to be a Singer lol

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have lots of memories in my childhood, like I still remember when I was 10 years I used to sell breads just to have extra money for my projects in school, and I will always cherish my memories with my grandparents when i was still young, they teach me a lot in life, especially my grandmother. there in heaven now.


28. Are you a cat or dog person?

 Yes both. But I look puppies than dogs.

29. Are you married?
4 years of being married.


30. Always wear your seat belt?
I always do. 

31. Been in a car accident?
gosh No thanks!

32. Any pet peeves?
A person who always borrow from you and never return it, plastic people.


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
of course pepperoni.


34. Favorite Flower?
Chrysantemums and roses.


35. Favorite ice cream?
Halo-halo flavor (mix).


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I try not to eat out to save me money lol.


37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Not yet, dont have a car of my own.


38. Who did you get your last email from?
theres a lot, notifications from MBC.


39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I think clothes and beauty store.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I'm always spontaneous lol


41. Like your job?
My "job" is running the store and sometimes I'm bored with it, but I loved it.

42. Broccoli?
My favorite, I miss it.


43. What was your favorite vacation?
I think the one that we go to Cebu that time, my husband and I stay in a famous hotel so I was excited that time.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
No one.


45. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, cuz everyone is sleeping already.


46. What is your favorite color?
Blue and green, I also like yellow and black.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
No tattoos for me.

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?
Not yet.

49. What time did you finish this meme?
I'm not yet even finish, but its 1:35 am already.


50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes, I love coffee with no creamer pls.






4 comments:

  1. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Albert,

    My mum is so good when it comes to making maha, its not that hard, try it.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...