Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Two




Today we ripped off a blogger named Ace of Hadeon from the blog My Heroes Have Always Been Scientists. Since it is 100 questions we will do it it in three parts. He stated he jacked this from Padme 18. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Cheers to all of us thieves!





34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Yes, I've been to 10% of the countries in the world

35. WEAKNESSES?
Heights

37. FIRST JOB?
Gardener at a Retirement Home run by Polish nuns

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Yes I definately found mine

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
Talking to my wife on Skype

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes, Tonsils in 1978 and my Big Toe in 1991

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hat

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
My birthday came already, I got nothing

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
2, a boy and a girl, We'll name the boy Elmer Jacob and the girl Eleanor Louise (of course I'm joking)

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, I'm the 13th Louis and my middle name Alexander is after Alexander Grahm Bell

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Chismis

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Getting the hell out after graduation

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Dr. Bronners soap

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hard Salami

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Smoking

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Sometimes

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
No

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes, to a point

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Cursing helps

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
If I gained 58 pounds I'd be a small moon

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To always pursue adventure

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Ramagons

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
135

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I was in college when Barney came out

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Daily

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed macaroni and cheese ha!

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
Sexy eyes

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Nightwolf

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Shooting electric bolts out of my arse


5 comments:

  1. New follower, please follow back. http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vern'! How are you doing na?

    Haven't added your blog yet to my www.thepastimeshelf.com blog but will do it as soon as I am done with this comment. Promise!

    Glad to know a little about you in this meme. I do not really do memes.. I wish I had more time .. but maybe one day.

    Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, thanks for all your comments. In case your wondering, it was my husband who answered it this time heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. Salami. :) Great blog you guys have here! I'm so happy I stopped by!
    ~Jules @ www.adbits.blogspot.com
    P.S. Aren't you so happy I didn't sign off "Eleanor Louise"!?!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...