Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9: Monday, Monday













Our computer in the Philippines has bit the dust so I'm in charge of articles on the blog for awhile.
                      - BrSpiritus


1. How does your day usually go on Monday?

     Monday is cleaning day, sweep, vaccuum, mop, clean the cr, busy day.

2. Who was the last band you saw live?

     You're going to laugh but it was Smashing Pumpkins back in the 90's

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?

     It's been too long for me to remember, I'm to frugal

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

      Not particularly

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?

     Davao City Philippines

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.

     My own in 2007. My wife and I were married in Davao and it was quite the "society" affair lol.
     In December my sister is getting married and I'll be attending her wedding.

7. What's annoying you right now?

      Home ownership, it's such a farce.  Maybe in an partment you have to pay rent but when
      stuff breaks you're not the one paying to repair it.

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?

     I'm a good salesman because I can connect with just about anyone.

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?

      I'm reliable and I care, as my wife says, "I'm not plastic."

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...