Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Very Late Meme






Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
When i'm in my bed room, first thing i see is my wardrobe, pictures of me and my husband,my prayer book,other bed, and bed side table with flower vase.

2. How do you style your hair?
When I go out, I just use conditioner on my hair or if I attend a special occasion, I will go to a beauty parlor to get my hair a treatment.

3. What are you wearing now?
A short and a spaghetti strap blouse.

4. What's your occupation?
I'm a work at home wife right now.

5. What do you hear right now?
I hear my mum's favorite teleserye (korean movies).

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
It was my nephew.

7. What is/was for dinner?
I have  beef Taco.

8. What did you do today?
I'm suppose to do shopping for my store but then i can't get up, because I'm here in the computer again gosh.

9. Dog person or cat person?
Actually both.

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm, before I really love the name Cristina, but I think I'm okay with my name now heheh.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A bouquet of flower for my altar.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Gosh I wanted to fly to US to be with my husband.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'm praying I'm with my husband in that time, and I could see we have some kids annoying us lol.

14. Where's your birthmark?
I have none.

15. What are you doing this weekend?
I was hearing a mass with my Sis and nephew and after that we go to mall and eat Tacos.

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?
I have none lately, I wanted to read the Harry potter and the deathly hallows again.

17. The last movie you've seen?
It's Tangled, and gosh I can't believe I cried lol.

18. What are you doing tomorrow?
I have to go to computer shop in downtown to get my computer repair,the processor fan on my lap top is dead.

Lets pray for budd, the host of Sunday Stealing, his sick right now.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. wow.... that's all about you?

    may Budd get well soon.. amen :)

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...