Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you?
Louis Alexander Tamasi
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
Well I'm a faithful husband and friend, a very hard worker and love adventure
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
Lots of things but mostly now getting ready to go to work in Alaska for the summer
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
History, Literature, English, Math
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get my wife over here from the Philippines
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Neither, I'm an adult
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Be Right back to my dad
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It has it's ups and downs but I'm surviving
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
For men yes, women will remember everything you ever did wrong since the day they met you.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
A raincoat? Umbrella?
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
Very good. I helped take care of my mom until she died in 2006 and I reconnected with dad after 25 years in 2007
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Very, more so than most people
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Fireman, all my uncles and older cousins are firemen in NYC and North New Jersey.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Open mind always, open heart is an invitation to disaster
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Again, No Comment
25. Who have you hugged today?
My wife's picture
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!