Friday, March 18, 2011

Fishy Friday: The 60's Music Meme

Photobucket

Maestro, drumroll please...  Introducing the all new MEME, brought to you by the fine folks at Everyday Fish:



Fishy Friday

Every Friday a new meme, each week a different theme, more questions to answer, more love to spread!

Today's Theme:
The 60's Music Meme


1:  "It's time we stop, children, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down"  So stop a moment, what do you hear around you?  What can you see?

2:  "I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"  Where are you planning to go on your next trip?  If you don't have one planned, where would you like to go?

3:  "There must be some kind of way outa here, said the joker to the thief, there's too much confusion, I can't get no relief/ there are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke"  What are your views on life? Why are we here? Do you feel you have a purpose or is life but a joke?

4:  "Another Saturday Night, but I ain't got nobody, I got some money, 'cause I just got paid"  You have anyone special in your life right now?  Given the economy right now is bad how are you doing?  You have a job?

5:  "Come Mr. Tallyman, tally me banana / Daylight come and me wan' go home"  Although it's been ages since I got really drunk at a gathering/party/whatever I still remember what it was that I drank... 99 Bananas.  When was the last time you got thouroughly drunk and what was it you were drinking?

6: "A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird, Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word"  Is bird really the word?  Have you heard about the bird?

Thanks for playing along... Song question idea courtesy of  Rock & Roll Friday Meme.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...