Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday!











Questions for Friday, March 4th: (Special thanks to Pam, Chrissy, Steph, Sandy, andSharayha for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! [Please, please offer some...it's a little sparse over there!] Also, feel free to shout 'em out to me on Twitter: @5crookedhalos)


1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
I don't have a child yet, but hopely it will not happen to me. But I have the same experience it was my  4 year old nephew, we were in the church that time and i was trying to concentrate with the homily then I forgot about my nephew,  I did not pay attention to him for just seconds and he was gone, I was really worried that time, imagine it was so crowded in the church, I almost cry good thing I found him, he was outside just looking at the vendor who is selling toys and balloons.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
Gosh I can't remember, well I think it was just in the beach with friends.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Hahahah believe it or not I'm scared of earthworms, I always find them yuckky lol.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
If I can still handle it, or I'm still okay not getting piss yet, I have just to keep it to myself, but then if the situation is so terrible then I have really to confront the person.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Well I like carpet but its really hard to maintain the cleanliness of it.Even though our Living room is carpeted right now,  I still think wood is  fine.


Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...