Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Little Housekeeping

No I'm not going to write about anything epic here today.  I was cleaning up the blog yesterday and found out that the badge code was wrong.  If you added a badge for Everydayfishphil on your blog check it please.  The code could be wrong and point to photobucket instead of the blog.


I've been becoming concerned with the loading times on the pages here, so in order to facilitate faster loading I may be deleting some sidebar nonsense.


Lastly, I want to thank everyone who reads and follows this blog.  If you haven't noticed our Alexa rank is on the rise and in a little over a month we have gone from 7 million to around 500,000.  Keep visiting and help spread the word.  If anyone is interested in writing a guest post for Everydayfishphil email me at brspiritus@yahoo.com.  All submissions will be subject to editing for content and grammar and subject matter will be revetted for final approval by staff.

BrSpiritus

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...