Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 9: A long December





1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
It was fine, I spent it with my family here in the PI, but its not complete because my husband was not here with me, the first time I celebrated Christmas and New Years without my husband :(

2. Do you have any unusual collections?
I used to collect pictures of famous bands, singers and stars when I was in high school lol, Now i have a collection of slippers lol.

3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
It would be to do my laundry instantly and clean the carpet lol

4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
Everytime I see old folks in the streets begging for money, I don't know I always have a heart for older people, I feel like my heart is broken everytime I see them sleeping in the street. Maybe I get rich :) someday, I will make sure I have a foundation for them.

5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
I'd love to go to the beach, but I can't do it right now, been busy.

6. Do you and your family get along?
Yeah, but sometimes we do argue especially with my siblings.

7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
Yeah, when I was working in one of the bookstore here in my city, 10 years ago, I was young and stupid lol.

8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
Hmmm, My husband :)

9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Did not buy anything but donate a lil bit for Japan.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting answers.. I am on Sat 9 too.. tell you what, I am following your blog and truly hope my simple Tingtasy will have the honour to have that click of your follow.. :)

    *HUG*

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...