Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 9: Medicate












1. Do you take a lot of medication?
Not medication but just food supplement especially when its my time of the month. I have to take Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Evening Primrose Oil, I ususally have to take it for a week every month.

2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
I have some, One is I get easily frustrated when I ran out of money, and I'll be piss with my husband lol.

3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
Yes, It was when I was in grade six that time I'm first honor in my class.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
It was my silly husband, while we were talking on skype earlier.
Well he farted and I heard it on the background lol. yuck!

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
Right now, I'm not really a morning person, but I was planning to go to bed early so I could get up early, but I ended up staying even more late like I'm still up until 330 am last night gosh, so now I'm still tired and doesnt feel like going out but I have to or else hubby is gonna be piss again lol.

6. What are you best at?
I'm best at making friends, I got a talent that even a stranger or the kind of people I just meet and they became so comfortable with me and sometimes they even tell ther personal stories.

7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Gosh I dunno yet, I have to think first.

8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
Strange is when you see your exboyfriend, after you got married and youre just laughing about what you feel for him before, you know the feeling when you think you would die if that person leaves you because you really love him, but when you get married to the one you truly love, thats the time you realized that its not actually love you feel after all.
Second, the economy right now here in PI is strange, everything is so expensive, they jack up the price of food,fares,gas everything but the salaries, its still the same. Politician is still very corupt,I really believe the saying " the poor is getting poorer but the rich is getting richer", that how it is here in my country.
Third, its strange when some guys still flirts with me even though I gain a lot of weight and I think I'm ugly lol and I'm also married!

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
A lot, I learned to save money even if the money is tight riht now, I learn to be patience, to enjoy time even though I'm so want to be with my husband in the US, I learn to appreciate life with all the wars that is happening right now in other countries, and most of all I learned to pray more and to trust and have faith in God even more.




2 comments:

  1. Why I hate skyping with males....

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/name-one-of-your-flaws-and-tell-us-about-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @I am Harriet hahahhah,well its okay with me cuz it was my husband who did fart but at least I can't smell it hahhahahh

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...