Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: St. Patrick's Day
1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
This year I think I am going to do a corned pork roast along with the obligatory potatoes and cabbage. I'm not Irish so I've nothing to celebrate
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
$250,000 for a Tesla Roadster
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Peter Lorre if he was still alive could do the good and/or scary part... ridiculous? I dunno John Candy
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
There's green vertical venetian blinds on the sliding door I could use those and make myself look like the irish Michelin Man
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
Monday usually, lots of cleaning around the house plus clean the CR and do laundry
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
I like dressing up vintage 40's-50's. I have a pair of tan check slacks I wear with a white dress shirt, 1940's tie and a blue check blazer from the 50's.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
Boardwalk Empire, any role would be cool, just to be on that show.
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
Conservatives rule, liberals drool... that's all I have to say. about that.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!