Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two


Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My brother, mum

27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Yes!

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
To have my visa and not spend any money on processing it lol, to do my laundry instantly, clean the Fish tank.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Hmmm I think what people say.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Communication, respect, Faith in God.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
3 things is not enough.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
I dunno.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
A lot of cause lol.

34. What does each decade make you think of:
A different ride and experience.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
I think the 80's, because it was my childhood memories I could never forget, because my life is simplier back then, no stress of course I'm young.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
A lot of them. one of them is the Bee Gees Don't Forget to Remember me lol

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
The Philippines- President Benigno Aquino III.

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
 Stop the corruption!!!

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?Before I used to watch MTV.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
My gosh I dunno.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Yes, I was a girl scout in grade school.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Of course fly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
I hate Science.

43. What does your name mean?
All I know is there's also a saint named Veronica.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Ocean.

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: breath

Meat: beef

Different: culture

Pink: gay

Deserve: me

White: serenity

Elvis: singer

Magic: hard


Heart: soul

Clash: Titans

Pulp: Orange

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
My Grandmum.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Okay, so?

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
No.

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Hope not.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I saved a bird's life yesterday, its just a baby, I'm hoping it can survive.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. So true about communication.
    Have a great rest of your weekend!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/5000000-stinkin-questions-and-taxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the question- do u have to learn a lot-- yes, on blogging seo thingy lol

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...