Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two








Cheers to all of us thieves!

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
My husband, I did not see his face for almost 1 year now. gosh!

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat Trevor.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None.

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Sometimes I miss using film cameras, but digital is so easy to use.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I think when I was 26 years old, thats my happiest age because thats the time I meet my soulmate.

22. Your worst enemy?
My self lol.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
This one, me and my husband.

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
I was texting my husband,I text him that I thought he doesnt have a throat instead of tonsil lol.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I think I would choose that I can fly so that I can fly to the states right now to see my husband lol.

26. Who can't you say “no” to?
Food?lol

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
Promise me by Beverly Craven

28. What time of day were you born?
At dawn, 1:10am to be exact.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
It was the number 8, because I thought It was my lucky number, but its the number 9, because its the sum of all my birthdate according to feng shui.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
I'm still here in Davao City.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, I'am jealous of anyone who is with there husband right now.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I guess so, I a lot of my neighbors and some so called friends. I really dunno why, don't ask me!

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was here in the Philippines, we were so shock that time, its a like a shoot in a movie but its real. Very sad and scary.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. hi veronica. how are u? this post of yours reminds me of Oprah Winfry lol

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...