Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Thunks is back!!!









1. Charlie Sheen is an idiot and will probably end up with his own stupid reality show that will get 40 million viewers the first day and then people will fall asleep and quit watching. What person, celebrity or not, would you watch every eppy of a reality show if they were the center of it all?  The Royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton.

2. We all pay bills and wish we didn't have to. We all work and wish we could just lay around all day doing nothing. We all have those grown up responsibilities that we wish we could give to an African Elephant. Besides all the things the African Elephant got from you for the day, what is something from your high school years that you miss most of all? Just hanging wit close friends/classmate outside the school and going out to the beach to have a drinking session and do silly things.

3. Sometimes we want to grow wings and fly. Whats the farthest you've fallen? Gosh! way back 5 years ago when I was still working in one of the telephone company here in my city, I fall from  walking the stairs, it was a couple of feet ughhhh! my worse experience that time.

4. There is square bread, wheat bread, circle shaped bread, bread with nuts in it, funny named bread. When you open a bread bag, do you twist it when you are done or put the metal tie thingie back on? (And did you know that if you look at that metal tie thingie, it has a day of the week printed on it?) Yes I always twist it before putting it back in the refrigerator, actually its the first time I see it.

5. Some spoiled little brat (hey.. my opinion) called 911 on her teacher because he shook his own desk to get the students attention in the class. (I know, right?) Think back... what clever ways did a teacher of yours use to get the attention of the class or a particular student? It was my classmate (boy) that time that he is so noisy talking to my other classmate while my science teacher is still having her class, what my teacher do is she  throw a couple of chalks to my classmate, so my classmate was behaving after that. There also a time that my math teacher(she is so strict), has to punch my classmate just to behave and listen to the class lol.

6. Artwork, pictures, notes, appointments. How many magnets are on your refrigerator? A couple of magnets.

7. Cats are fluffy, dogs are soft, snakes are leathery, fish are wet. What is an animal that you have held or petted that you don't think many people have had the chance? A lizard?

8. I'm coming to your house to paint your kitchen. I'm bringing the paint. What color should I not have with me? Black.

9. Snow falls down, sometimes sideways. It still ends up on the ground. If snowflakes came in all different colors, which color snowflake would fall the fastest? Hmmm maybe purple!

10. We caved... well at least I did. Are you glad Thursday Thunks is back? Wohoo I'm so glad its back! Welcome back Thursday Thunks, we missed you!

Have a great day. Or not. See you around.






1 comment:

  1. Yay! thunks is back- loved yours that I could read- the ones you did in bright blue are really hard to see on my screen.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...