Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/1/11





Hello Guys, How are you? I hate the weather lately, its been raining for weeks now, hopelly it will stop soon we don't want any flashfloods again! I hope God will hear our prayers and stop the rain, were kinda sick of it already...So anyway this is my entry for five question friday.



Questions for Friday, June 24th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Sharayha, Pam,dosweatthesmallstuff, and @my4redheads for their question suggestions! I love to link people in #5QF, so if YOU would like to be linked, head on over to my community to offer up your best question suggetions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter. [Remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF]).


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I think I would as long as its safe...

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Yeah I rather go to the movie theather...

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
We don't have like that in the Philippines, we always have to go to the mall and do our shopping or groceries...

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I had experience threading it was very painful, I always pluck mine.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Yes, They are, they didn't expect that I would marry a foreigner ;D 

First Commenter:



Enhanced by Zemanta


6 comments:

  1. great questions! :)
    we dont hv groceries delivered to our doorstep here. but we do hv deliveries, like when you go for groceries, then u ask the ppl to deliver to yr house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's amazing you don't have to carry all your bags :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's great to know you through this meme. Just like you my high school friends would be surprised to see my life now. They think I would never marry because I could never get any b.f.---Hehehe! I was the ugliest and the loudest girl in my school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ven. Daming questions ah. :)

    Ako, I want to try the drive-in theater. haven't been to one before.

    We do have online shopping for groceries. They deliver orders right at your doorstep but we do not do that. We prefer to go to the groceries ourselves.

    I, too pluck my brows. :)

    Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! It makes a lot of sense with me and it was such a big help. I had also fun reading your post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog@ Buy and sell, hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...