Thursday, July 14, 2011

We Got Our Petition Approved!

 I just want to share the good news about the status of my visa, It was yesterday when I decided to open my email and then I was so shock I've got a message from USCIS, then it says I got approved, I was so happy I almost cried, I was jumping lol, My dad thought something bad happen to me because I was shouting, and so I told him I just got approved.  Finally my 90 days of waiting are over, but I can't say its totally over because we still have to wait for our petition to arrive in NVC (National Visa Center) and then the NVC will give me my Manila Case No.,I just hope it will not take months before I can get my manila case number. So now I guess i will start to comply some requirements, like NBI certificate (which they say it will take 30 days),and I also need to attend the CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) seminar- this the requirement before you can get your passport renewed.  I already have a ticket to Cebu to attend this seminar. So below is the email i received from USCIS saying I was approved! I would like to thank God for hearing our prayers, and to my husband, my family and friends and especially all of you guys, who pray for my visa journey, its still a long way to go but I'm happy we're one step closer now.


Email from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC119034xxxx
Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On July 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.


For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.


If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results
listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current
processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)


1 comment:

  1. congratulations on yr petition approval! It's a worthwhile waiting 3 months!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...