Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Questions for Friday, August 19th: (Special thanks to Liz, @Lovely_Lici, @trooppetrie, Katie (broken BlogFrog link), and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community or watch for my Twitter shout out for questions on Thursdays and offer up your best question suggestions! If going the Twitter route, remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!!)

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
No, I leave it open,I'm scaredy cat sometimes.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Down to earth hehehh.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
The new mall overhere in our place called Abreeza Mall because its quite overprice.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
I would never do that, I would like them to be happy so I would never do that.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Gosh I dunno yet.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...