Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One






1. What has been your longest love relationship? My relationship with my husband of course, 4 years and counting :).

2. What was the last gift that you received? I think when I got approved from the USCIS (IR-1 Visa),  I considered it a gift,an answered prayer from God.

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? It always goes out to buying food to my family.

4. If you could live anywhere would you live? In a place where there is snow, just to experience it lol.

5. Who's your cell provider? Nokia

6. What's your favorite mall store? G Mall, SM.

7. What's the longest job that you've had? Sales Agent

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? I think my Mother.

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Schools and donation to charity.

10. When was the last time you went to church? Last Wednesday In Cebu, It was a beautiful experience for me,because I've been to Cebu a lot of times but this was my first time to see the Sto.Nino Church Basilica, I think the oldest church in Visayas and Mindanao. I will try to post picture soon for you guys to see.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? That John Lennon is still alive and just living somewhere else.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Restaurants,and malls.

13. When was the last time that you cried? Yesterday,well i was emotional because i have my period.

14. What food do you hate? Exotic food and Pork Fat.

15. What do you like best about yourself? I could make friends easily and down to earth.


Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...