Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stealing

The Heaven Eleven Meme


Today we ripped off a blogger who got very upset that we posted her picture and gave her credit. So we have changed her picture and eliminated the link to her post. It is our first such request. We were not asked to not publish this meme. Now we will leave it alone. (Man, no good deed goes unpunished, no?) Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!




Sunday Stealing: The Heaven Eleven Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?
When I was at my high school days, to focus more on my study and maybe
I have a college degree now.

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?
Everything that happen in the world.

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?
Honest and God fearing.

4. Could you adjust to life in another country?
That's a good question, I am really hoping that I can easily adjust
because I would be living in the US soon with my husband if I have my visa soon hopely
in God's time :)

5. If you could study anything, what would it be?
English and Math ;)

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?
I don't have any idea lol

7. Which color do you wear most often?
Blue.

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?
BEP's Time of My Life.

9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
When my husband said on our anniversary that time he said
" I wouldn't be the man I am today without you." that's so sweet of him.

10. What would be your dream birthday cake?
A blue fondant cake?

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
Doing my laundry yesterday hahhahah cuz its been ages since I touched my laundry.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...