Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing



Today we ripped off a blogger named Riona from the blog I Run Seattle. She states she got it from “the even-cooler-than-I-thought” Trish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The August 20 Question Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What's for breakfast?
Scrambled egg and pancit molo.

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
I used to before but now I think news online is more easy
to read and its free.

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Read a book until I get tired.

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Hot!

5. Do you remember your dreams?
Yeah But i'm not gonna tell you lol

6. Name something from your dream last night.
Hahahah Its odd.

7. Name a food that describes you.
I think its Mango Float a dessert here in the Philippines.

8. Today you are wearing:
Shorts and a sleeve less shirt.

9. What's in your pockets?
My Lord Of Pardon Booklet :)

10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I will later lol.

11. What's the last song you heard?
The new song from Beyonce i forgot the title sorry.

12. Looking forward to the holidays?
What holidays?

13. Where do you want to be this instant?
In the mall, I need to buy some important stuff.

14. What's for lunch?
Grilled Fish. So exciting lol

15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Exercise and jog badly.

16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Just my books.

17. What's for dinner?
I dunno yet.

18. A favorite part of the day is:
Wednesday and Friday

19. Are you happy?
Yeah I am now, after my husband annoyed me LOL.

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
Maybe 100?

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!




2 comments:

  1. Gosh, 100 people would be good.


    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/have-you-seen-the-twitter-pictures-of-irene-from-space/

    Monday Mayhem is now posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great breakfast come see what answers I gave at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...