Monday, September 26, 2011

That Meme That's Going Around...


Today we ripped off a blogger named Jess from the blog IROCKSOWHAT. She says everyone is doing it, but doesn't say who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!






Sunday Stealing: That Meme That's Going Around


Cheers to all of us thieves!

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: doing the laundry

D. Dogs: yes dogs or cats. I love them!

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and the computer ^^

F. Favorite color: Blue and Green

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5'0

I. Instruments you play: yukilili ( a smal guitar)

J. Job title: Housewife

K. Kids: in the future hopely

L. Live: Buhangin, Davao City Philippines

M. Mother's name: Cecelia

N. Nicknames: Venice, Ven, Nes

O. Overnight hospital stays: not me but my hubby and my nephew long time ago.

P. Pet peeve: to many to mention

Q. Quote from a movie: Savvvy LOL

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: One younger sister and a brothet

T. Time you wake up: 4 am, can you believe it?!

U. Underwear: Panty?

V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach. sorry mahal LOL

W. What makes you run late: I rather not answer this question LOL

X. X-Rays you've had: Chest X-ray.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Stir Fry Veggies, and Mango Float

Z. Zoo animal: I would like to see an elephant in person




2 comments:

  1. I. Ukulele

    T. seriously?

    W. LOL but I know the answer

    Z. You've never seen an Elephant? Good thing there's a zoo here in Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah you're so annoying mahal but I love you LOL

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...