Friday, October 14, 2011

Medical Is Done!

Well my wife just got back from Manila where she was having her Medical Exam for the Visa.  There was a little issue the first day of lung capacity but when she came back to finish up the next day she was fine and passed the exam with flying colors.  This is the last big hurdle to overcome for us before she goes to Manila on Nov. 3rd for her visa interview.  Please lets continue to pray that she will pass the interview because it has been 1 1/2 years now since I have seen my wife and I'm going to lose my mind if I can't have her here before the holidays.

While in Manila she shared a hotel with some friends she has met along the Visa Journey road as they were up there for their medical exams as well.  My wife was excited because she got to ride a train (Manila LRT) for the first time in her life, even though it was crowded.  The also got to do some fun things around Manila and attended mass at Baclaran Church.  Just 2 more weeks and she'll be back in Manila for the interview, time is surely moving quickly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...