Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The WTH Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
     No
 2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
     7 years and I married her
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
     Nope
4. Were you popular in high school?
     No, I was the geeky kid that was picked on until I sent a bully to the hospital
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
     No, all my dates had good eyesight
6. Are looks important?
    They are a part of the equation, I focus more on what's inside though
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
   Yes, 2 actually, Eric and Jessica
8. By what age would you like to be married?
   I was married when I was 33, that was 4 years ago
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
  Definitely, there seems to be a cult of slutiness that is pervasive today and it is unbecoming in both men and women.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
   Often
11. Are you a good tipper?
   Yes, but I don't go out much
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
   A gumby!  Your argument is invalid
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
    Yes my 8th grade English teacher
14. Have you ever peed in public?
   Yep, in the Philippines
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
   Anything, as long as it's not rap
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
   This question is gay, what are you 12?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
   Who cares, you're going to die anyway
18. Beatles or Stones?
   Beatles
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
     I can't tell you that or the thought police will report me

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
     All 3 please, being drunk helps me swallow the Liberal line of BS in the press
21. Do you have any phobias?
    Yes, Rebarryaphobia, the fear that president Obama will be reelected next year
22. What are your plans for the future?
   My wife finally got her visa so I'm looking forward to spending time with her when she gets here

1 comment:

  1. I had fun with your answers:) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...