Friday, December 16, 2011

Five Question Friday

Questions for Friday, December 9th: (Special thanks to @bloggerlinds (and @kandiipie too!), @kenedram, Sharayha, @bellismom and little old me for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
 
 
 

1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Hmmm I think i have a lot this year but the best is I'm already here 
in the US to be with my husband and we can celebrate Christmas together, even though its my first time to celebrate it with out my family (they are in the Philippines) but oh well that's life :)

2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
 Never received any :)

3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
 Our Christmas tree in the Philippines is kinda crazy there's a lot of ornaments but I love the lights it has different colors but with a star shaped lights, Here in my father in law's Christmas tree, its just simple with white lights but I still like it, at least there's still a spirit of Christmas.

4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
I used to used the ironing board back in the Phil, but overhere in the US the clothes doesn't need ironing because maybe overhere they used washing machine and a dryer, in the Philippines we used hand washed. :)

5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...)
 I'm so guilty, It is my husband who usually cook and bake, but I already bake a Corn bread last week its kinda good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...