Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to my soulmate!!!

Tomorrow is the birthday of my soul-mate, my  love of my life, my loving husband.  As a preparation we did a lot of groceries earlier.  My husband is going to make beef pot roast, and we're going to bake a chocolate cake.It is our first time to celebrate his birthday here in the US (with me), because last year I was still in the Philippines. So I'm so happy that I'm already here, we can celebrate our birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, even regular days together, and for that I am so thankful to God. I thank God for all the blessings, guidance, and good health his giving my family and to me and my husband. I would like to thank my husband also for being so loving, thank you for all the things you do to make me happy. May we continue to live everyday with God's the center of our relationship. I love you mahal forever and for eternity.

Happy Birthday Mahal!♥♥♥



3 comments:

  1. Belated HAPPY B-DAY, LUIS! hehehehe...God bless your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mahal, I love you. Also thank you to Reyah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet of you .. hope i can find my soul mate too =)

    ReplyDelete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...