Monday, January 30, 2012

New Eyeglasses

It's been 5 years since I got my eyes checked and so my husband finally told me the other day when I ran into the door frame for the 4th time... I need new glasses.  Yeah, I think he's right, the other night I was calling for the cat to come in but it was a raccoon.  My only problem is that we really don't have the money to spend on glasses right now with both of being out of work.  I thought it's so impossible to get new glasses until I found $6.95 prescription eyeglasses at Zenni Optical.

Zenni is one of the new breed of online prescription eyeglass retailers who breathe a new life of thriftiness into an industry that is otherwise expensive.  My mother-in-law spent over $200 for her glasses but through Zenni I can get them for as low as $6.95 which is one heck of a good deal. They offer a wide array of styles to choose from, including some holiday themed glasses.  I think the ones in the picture above would be great for a Valentine's Day gift don't you?  Zenni's service doesn't stop with a great pair of glasses, they offer many freebies with your order such as a case and cleaning cloth as well as anti-scratch coating which would be good for me since I tend to be hard on my glasses.  Stop by their website and take a look at what they offer, I'm sure you will find something you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...