Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pimp My Cube Contest


Are you tired of working in your office with all the clutter just about everywhere.  Is your cubicle or office  very messy, unorganized, dirty? You are not alone,  I'm also very tired of seeing our room with all the stuff just about everywhere.  Our room is very small  and at the same time it is also our office because the computer is also in our room so its frustrating to me sometimes.  I can't wait to buy a house next year so that I can just arrange and organize all the stuff in the house (right now we are living in my father in law's house).
As I was researching earlier about how to organize our messy room when I stumble this site Pimp My Cube Contest.  It is actually cool, what you going do is  just  upload a video of your cubicle or office and explain the details in the video of  why it is horrible and why you should be the one to win the grand prize of a brand new office space, a value of $1200 or a second place sweepstakes prize of a $200 gift card.  The contest will end on 1/31/2012 at 12:00 PM so hurry up and upload your video of your office/workplace and just remember it should be funny and witty so you have better chances of winning.  What are you waiting for visit the site now,  register and upload your videos, once your video got approved,  you can have your family and friends to vote for your video for more chances of winning.  For more details check this video:
 



2 comments:

  1. I registered on http://www.contestfactory.com/pimpmc/ it was such a breeze, This is a great way to sort my crummy looking office! Thanks for the post! Pimp My Cube, FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments. Good luck glad it was easy for you...

      Delete

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...