Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing The 99'er Meme: Part 1



Today we ripped off a blogger named  Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
   Price Tag,Love Song, etc.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
    Paul Mc Cartney, Pope Benedict.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
    "I know what men look like naked" - Night Embrace, by: Sherrilyn Kenyon

4) What do you think about most?
    Getting a job, moving to our own house, getting a car, my family back in the Philippines.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
    It was from my sister, complaining lol

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
    With clothes I don't want to have panuhot.

7) What's your strangest talent?
    Making my husband laugh and cry at the same time.

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
    is always right, is liar sometimes.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
   Yeah my husband did make a poem when he was still courting me.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
      I think you ask this before! Long time ago.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
      Yup I hate earthworms.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
     Yeah ballpen before haha.

13) What's your religion?
      I'm not ashamed to say that I'm Catholic.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
      Walking, looking at my husband garden, sometimes playing with the cat.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
      Right now behind the camera because I'm so fat lol.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
      Hmmm used to be U2 and The Beatles but right now no favorite yet.

17) What was the last lie you told?
      That I did take a look my husband pie when I did not.

18) Do you believe in karma?
      Yup!

19) What does your URL mean?
      It was supposed to be "Feeding the masses since the beginning of time" now my husband change it to "Revisiting the past so that we can understand the future".

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
      Family and loved ones, God and compassion.

21) Who is your celebrity crush? 
      George Clooney.

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
      No.

23) How do you vent your anger?
      Talk about it with my husband or cry.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
      I used to collect sandals and slippers.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
     Both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Do Follow Blog, so please no spam comments. Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...